Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thoughts From St. Arbucks Workspace


It's kind of nice to be able to work from anywhere these days. Got a few hours between appointments today, so I pulled into a local Starbucks for some free wi_fi. We really live in a connected world anymore. Now normally I'm a Dunkin Donuts guy, but Starbucks works in a pinch too.

A lot going on in my life right now. Having to juggle different work responsibilities and roles and I'm hoping to narrow things down a bit in the next few weeks.

Excited about what God is doing at our church right now. I've lost count of how many people have given their lives to Jesus in the last few months (He hasnt!) Also excited to learn more about some ways we can serve our communities in the coming days. Our family is ready!

That's all, time to get a little work done.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!