Friday, September 10, 2010

Andrea BocelLeo and Celindy MacDion



Yep!!

  • Prep
Getting ready to sing for my niece's wedding in 3 weeks. She called this week to see if I could sing "The Prayer" with one of my other nieces. I must say it's been a while since I've broken out the somewhat Operatic voice! I've been in a couple operas - back in the ol' college days, always as part of a men's chorus section. Even got to sing in Handel's Messiah a couple times. Good times... but that was 20 years ago! Most of my singing has evolved to a little more country/indie feel. My family smiles as I head down to the studio for a little practice session with Andrea and Celine. Nicole can't wait to hear me sing like that, Jessica says, "I only sing like Taylor Swift", Steve thinks it's epic to sing opera style, and Kim is pretty sure she'll have to leave the room when I sing at the wedding 'cause she won't be able to keep a straight face! Ahh, family : )

  • 3 Weeks Away!
Truthfully, I'm really looking forward to the privilege of singing with my niece, Cindy MacDonald, one of Canada's premiere female vocalists! Cindy is a very versatile musician, with many vocal styles at her command, and an accomplished pianist. It will be a lot of fun!

  • Health

So I am in Uber-healthy mode, downing vitamin-C and Airborne. A musician's nightmare is a scratchy throat as performance day approaches! Your prayers for Cindy and I are much appreciated!

Sincerely,  Andrea BocelLeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!