Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home In Caroline



Well, what a day today in Rock Hill, SC! Got to spend it with close to 200 teachers and my CSI and Promethean peeps. These teachers converged from all over North and South Carolina to present and learn best practices using interactive whiteboards and other technologies in teaching.


So it was only fitting that after getting home, I tackled recording my song about being at home in the carolinas. God has really blessed us here with being able to live in this awesome piece of geography that is the upstate of South Carolina. We've been here over 20 years now and have enjoyed exploring the amazing places from the mountains of western NC to the midlands and coastal regions of both Carolinas. We really do have it all!


Hope you enjoy this song, it's always a favorite anywhere around here that I've sung it. You'll find the link down by the rest of my songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!