Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lots To Be Thankful For


Mmmm...that flavorful smell...you know what I'm talking about!
Some things I'm thankful for:
- God's amazing grace
- My beautiful wife
- My awesome kids
- My loving family
- My wonderful friends
- My great church family
- And of course, a Fantastic Meal to enjoy with them tomorrow! : )
Tonight, my family and I are joining another family in the privilege of serving at a huge meal with our friends at the Greenville Rescue Mission. I am always blessed when I get to hang out there. These guys will touch your life in a way that no one else can.
God is amazingly good. He gives us far more than we possibly deserve (we don't want what we really deserve!) in blessing us with all the above mentioned items- the important things in life!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated!